Tuesday, February 9, 2010

WEEK 76 - My New Area Is Awesome

Mommy,

This transfer is going to be sweet. My new companion is the 'bomb'. His name is Elder Kreiberg, and he is from Denmark. He is really into music and guitars, so you can imagine how well we are liking each other.

My new area is awesome. We live in an actual house (full sized: upstairs; downstairs and all the works.
We had a pretty sweet week. We baptized a kid who is deaf and slighty autistic. It was an humbling experience teaching him and witnessing his desire to be baptized. Also, we have another baptism scheduled next week as well. The work is blossoming and the Lord is providing.

It is always fun getting transfered. I love the area and anticipate a lot of success. Keep praying for us.

I was happy to see Elder Carpenter and Glowa or at least pictures of them. Tell them I miss and love them!

As for the address, I do not know it. Just keep sending letters to me through the mission office. That is best.

I love and miss you all,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!