Mommy,
I am getting transfered!
I am sort of glad to leave Logan. I have been here for 4 1/2 months and as usual, doing work in the same area for that long gets a 'little' tedious. I will now be serving in Roy as district leader/ greenie buster. I am really excited to carry out that assignment. I have served as a zone-leader for a while now and I am glad to experience that change. Actually, I feel a big sense of relief -- this was needed. My new companion is from Denmark. I am not sure of his name just yet but I will inform you when I know it. I have met him once before and I am confident that we will get along just fine.
This past month has been one of success. I have had a blast serving with Elder Gifford and together, with the lord; we were able to help 7 individuals come closer to Christ through baptism. It will be a month to remember.
I will never forget all the cool experiences and the friendships that have been formed. Families like the Ogden’s, Dunns, and the Willardsons will forever be in my memory. Missions are great.
I know the gospel is restored and that it contains eternal principles. If followed and internalized our hope of returning to God will transform into a reality and our souls will blossom with Gods spirits accompanying us.
I love you,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment