Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WEEK 47 - This Week Has Been Tough for Our Proselyting Area

Hey Momma,

This week has been tough for our proselyting area, the zone, and the whole mission. We are not sure what it is or what to attribute it to. We are trying to analyze this problem, but we can't seem to figure it out. Please pray for all of us!!!

Good news:
Last Wednesday I had the privilige to go on exchanges with the Elders in Garland and Tremonton!!!! As you can imagine I was really excited. The area was kind of slow, so I tried to be as helpful as possible. To help me achieve my goal ,we worked super duper hard! It is amazing to see how the Lord blesses those who work hard. To make a long story short, we ended the day with 1 on the-spot lesson with a member, 2 new investigators, 5 potential investigartors and 5 member invites.... One Elder told me he never saw such an excited Elder! It is amazing what the Lord can do.

As for my area, I pray that we might see that success soon. I guess we have to 'endure to the end'.

I am happy to hear you and dad are going on a vacation. I really miss vacationing with you guys. I hope you have a blast.

I hope you will enjoy the photos
I love you to death!!!
Elder Jonathan Kaufman

KEEPING IN SHAPE!

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!