Mommy,
I am sorry to hear the weather back home isn't so great -- that could ruin a summer. However, the summer here in Utah has been perfect. I love the sun:)
My prosyleting area is very slow, and very unproductive at this point. While it is despressing, we (Elder Dardon & I) are extra motivated to work harder so we may see success. I know the Lord will bless us.
I am very excited because we have the opportunity to work out (at a gym) every morning -- HELLO SIX PACK. It has been a long time since I have seen a gym. So I will find out how much strength I have lost. It might be a sad day haha.
This might sound foolish, but I do not know my house address. All I know is that I live on Highway 89 near the Maddox restaurant. I should probably be more aware... haha sorry. I will relay that information to you next week.
I do know and have met Elder Cale. In fact, we served in the same zone during the early months of our mission. We have formed a little relationship over the past couple of months.
I actually met Elder or Tyler Dennis at Mission Conference a couple weeks ago. It was really sweet to see him and his fiancee, Tenika. We chatted for awhile... He seems very happy. He also distributed his wedding invations to the rest of the elders.
Thank you for keeping me updated with Elders Carpenter, Macpherson and Elder Wong.
I love you to death!!!
Your son,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment