
Mommy,
Looks like you found me. To be precise, it is the building on the left in the second picture.
Looks like you found me. To be precise, it is the building on the left in the second picture.
Elder Lahoda (who is now home...returned honorably) filmed the video... of me dunking.
Even though this past week did not turn out like we wanted it to (we did not meet our goals), it was a good week. We found 4 new potential investigators. We hope to turn those individuals into investigators with a baptismal date this next week. Please pray that that goal will be met.
One of the advantages of being a leader is that you get to go on exchanges with all of the missionaries in the zone. This last week I went on exhanges in Farr West. Again, it was wonderful to see familiar faces and learn about the progression of my recent converts -- it was a blast.
My dinner appointments lately have been great! BBQ mainly. I am not complaining. I have been keeping in shape too, and I feel great:)
I hope the weather will continue to be great and bring smiles to your faces.
Love,
Your son,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
Even though this past week did not turn out like we wanted it to (we did not meet our goals), it was a good week. We found 4 new potential investigators. We hope to turn those individuals into investigators with a baptismal date this next week. Please pray that that goal will be met.
One of the advantages of being a leader is that you get to go on exchanges with all of the missionaries in the zone. This last week I went on exhanges in Farr West. Again, it was wonderful to see familiar faces and learn about the progression of my recent converts -- it was a blast.
My dinner appointments lately have been great! BBQ mainly. I am not complaining. I have been keeping in shape too, and I feel great:)
I hope the weather will continue to be great and bring smiles to your faces.
Love,
Your son,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
---------------------------
Becca,> > Isn't crazy how fast time flies? It is also very scary to think that you will leave your life behind for 18 months. However, it is the greatest thing you can do.
Can you believe that I will have been out for 1 year in 4 weeks. It is crazy to think about that. Being a leader is sweet though. I love it. Not going to lie, giving my first training at zone conference was pretty scary. I look forward to do next conference though.
Love you,> Elder Jonathan Kaufman
--------
Daddy,
I am sad to hear that uncle Tommy passed away. Be sure to give my best to his family.
Could you believe I'm dunking!! Isnt that sweet? I am pretty proud of myself. ...
I can't wait to hear your song(s) I am sure they are great!
Anyhow, love yah:)
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
Anyhow, love yah:)
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
0 comments:
Post a Comment