Mommy and Daddy,
Do you believe your son is now 20 years old? I am not going to lie, "celebrating" your birthday during your mission is quite different. Nonetheless, I had a blast. THANK YOU so much for the package! I Love my new cuff-links. For the record, I have been using them. Yesterday, we picked up two new investigators -- what a gift:)
Please tell Aunt Joyce and Micheal that I received their card. Tell them I love and miss them. Also, please contact the Austad and tell them I appreciate their gift!
Do you remember Elder Willie? Well, right after emailing you, we traveled to Wal-Mart and bumped into him. We talked for a while and made lunch plans. On top of that, Sister Tanner gave me a call and informed me that she would be visiting Montreal (lucky).
Elder Stewart and I currently are teaching 10 investigators with baptism dates -- all of which are set in May. We are having a lot of success and continually offer prayers of thanks.
My district is made up of 4 companionships (including Elder Stewart and I). This is a relatively large district, but I love the challenge. I am learning so much. I have learned that as I study for the needs of my district, my concerns are resolved. This has reinforced my testimony of serving others.
How did you celebrate dad's birthday? I hope you had a blast. Happy birthday, again!!! Keep me updated!!!
Well, I look forward to talking with you on Mother's Day. To forewarn you, we are permitted to speak for a maximum of 40 mins. Prepare some questions, and I will do the same.
I love you soo much:)
your son,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment