Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WEEK 37 12 MAY 2009

Mommy and Daddy,

It was a pleasure and a delight to talk to all of you again. I have to admit that I really missed all of your voices. However, I detect that all is well in beautiful Montreal and with our family.

I am glad to know that dad's sense of humor has not lessened. I really missed his sarcastic and humorous comments. Rebecca sounds very sure of herself, especially with regard to her resolve to serve a full-time mission. I am proud of her. I know she will be an effective missionary. She holds qualities that will charm and captivate all those she comes in contact with -- because she is a "Kaufman". Mom, I am happy to know you haven't changed at all. During our conversation, I felt your excitement and concern for me. I appreciate you and your prayers. Keep them coming --I need them:)

Please notify Patrick that I am thankful for his birthday wishes, as well of those of all the ward members. Please send them my love and my salutations.

You found me -- as you always do! I live in apartment numero uno.

This past week I went on exchanges with the assitants to the president. We had a memorable experience. Let me share it with you:

While walking the streets of Ogden, we randomly picked a house and knocked on the door. After persuading this individual with our testimonies of the restored gospel, he invited us in. During the course of the lesson, he interupted us and boldly claimed to have the capacity to see into the future. Naturally, we were astonished by this comment. My companion, in response, asked: Do you see yourself getting baptized in the future? After a few moments of silence, the investigator replied: YES! I was totally suprised!

I agree with the testimony of Moroni: Miracles have not ceased.
I thought you would enjoy that humorous, yet, spiritual experience.
I hope that God's choices blessings will find you.
I love you,

-----------------

Dad,
It was great talking to you too.
It was good to hear you are still in contact with your "old" friends. I really miss playing with you. we will have to have a Kaufman boys Reunion. I can envision it now: lines of people waiting...anticipating to hear us play:)

Love yah

Eder Jonathan Kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!