Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WEEK 38 - 19 May 2009

Mommy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!! hope Dad and Rebecca made you feel special!

First things first: IT IS HOT HERE! However, I am loving it. There is no better sight than seeing the burning sun illuminate Clearfield for the WHOLE DAY! The sun literally stops shining at 9:00 P.M. As long as we bring our water bottles we are fine. On top of that, as you have probably noticed, I am getting tanned -- and I love it;)

Today I saw Brother Austad at the temple!!! It was so great seeing him. We chatted for a moment and recalled amazing stories about home.

All of our investigators are suh-weeeeeet. They look forward to seeing us and anticipate their scheduled baptism day.

Elder Stewart and I witnessed a grand miracle this past week: One of our investigators, who told us he would never attend sacrament meeting, walked through the chapel doors and worshipped with us. Naturally, Elder Stewart and I were in complete shock. The Lord continues to bless us here in this blessed area.

Last week we spoke in the Clearfield 8th ward. My talk was received really well. My talk was focused on the blessings that emanate from the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

On Wednesday our district will be meeting with the president and he will conduct interviews. I always look forward to those. He is a very special man. I love to learn from him.

This week I learned that when one hears the message of Christ, our faith and hope blossom in our hearts. Continue to read and apply the scriptures into your lives and the lives of others.

I am delighted to hear that you are continually engaged in publishing the gospel to your friends. I promise you in the name of the Lord that He will send His Holy Spirit to assist and accompany you as you do so. Also, blessing will arise and your testimony will deepen.

I love you
Your Son,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!