Hey Mom and Pops,
It's hard to believe that we toured temple square two years ago. It was amazing to see familiar buildings and thinking back to when I was extremely nervous to leave you and become a missionary. I now feel a little nervous thinking that in a couple of days I will be leaving the 'missionary thing' behind and becoming a man. Transitions are tough; however, they more often bring extra or additional happiness. For example, I am sure that when Lehi and his family were asked to leave their home and establish a foreign land, they felt inadequate and most certainly scared. However, as their account goes on, it is evident and clear that the Lord helped them every step of the way and led them to a better place (see 2 Nephi 10:20). I know God will do the same for me.
I had some amazing experiences in Salt Lake today: some were spiritual and others were just plain funny. But due to a lack of time, I will tell you about them when I get back home -- only in a couple of days:)).
I'm pretty sure that I will have time to email you next week. Next week will be my final email home. What a crazy concept...Keep praying for me. I love you tons.
Can't wait to see ya:)
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
1 comments:
Hey Jonathan, It's been great following along with your blog for the past two years, reading about your missionary journey, spiritual experiences and watching you grow....We look forward to seeing you next week when you come home to your loving family....Thanks Brigitte for sharing Jonathan with us while he was away, it's been a great experience! Love Nancy
Post a Comment