What an amazing story! I can't believe the missionaries ran into Marrisa. I think it would be really neat if she did attend my homecoming talk! This story really verifies and is a testimony of Alma's counsel to his son Helaman: by small and simple things are great things brought to pass (Alma 37:6). I hope to continue my desire to live and share the Gospel with all of my friends. I guess if I didn't I really wouldn't be a friend. I think it is also really amazing to think how the gospel connects everyone. This is why I think the Savior wants us to "let our lights shine...and glorify our Father in Heaven". Our examples have a far-reaching effect for good or for bad. We have to be "witnesses of God at all times, in all things, and in all places ye may be in" (Mosiah 18:9). This will ensure zero regrets and added happiness.
On Thursdays Elder Bland and I baptized Connor Nielson. It was another amazing baptism because about 50 ward members showed up! Nothings makes someone feel more loved than when others express their support through actions and not just words. The Holy Spirit of Promise was there to witness to us that everything that took place was valid in God's sight. The room was just filled with the spirit. It was amazing! Thats what it's all about!Yesterday we attended my final Zone Leader Council. The mission is beginning to change. They are going to institute new meetings, less interviews with our mission president, less zone conferences and so much more. I'm glad I will not be here to experience all of that.
Besides that, many heaven-sent ideas flowed into my mind, which will greatly benefit me now and after my mission. It was a great meeting.
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
![]() |
| Picture of YOUTH SPCETACULAR held on July 17 2010 |

0 comments:
Post a Comment