Mommy,
My stay in Roy has come to an end. Saturday I found out that I will be transfered to Farmington, Utah . Also, along with moving, I will become a zone leader (again...) and serve with Elder Bland! Isn't that amazing?! Not only will I have started my mission with him, but I will finish too...
My stay in Roy has come to an end. Saturday I found out that I will be transfered to Farmington, Utah . Also, along with moving, I will become a zone leader (again...) and serve with Elder Bland! Isn't that amazing?! Not only will I have started my mission with him, but I will finish too...
I was trusted in establishing a new zone. Elder Bland and I will be the the first zone leaders there. He has changed so much. Mission life is great!... I am really excited for the upcoming transfer and look forward to much success.
Last Saturday was amazing: we had the privilege of baptizing 4 of our investigators. Although planning and preparing for 4 different baptisms is very difficult and challenging, the godly joy that accompanies us at each baptism, fully compensates for everything else. I think it is fair to say that Elder Kreiberg and I work our guts out! In fact, we baptized 16 in our 4 1/2 month stay together -- nothing short of miraculous. Like dad always says, "When you work for the Lord, you recieve his pay." His payment transcends worldy payment. A scripture comes to mind: 1 Corinthians 2:9.
To add to the excitment, Elder Kreiberg was called to be a new district leader/ trainer. He is really prepared and ready. I am really going to miss that kid. He is one of the few missionaries I can endure 4 1/2 months (which is rare) with. He is like a brother -- I love him.
I am really going to miss all the neat families I have met and taught. Great comfort is found in Doctrine & Covenants 18. We learn that we will experience everlasting joy with those that we have taught the Gospel to. In addition to that, D & C 130:2 states that " the same sociality which exist among us here will exist among us there. The Gospel plan really outlines and maps outs our whole life. Our eternal joy and happiness depends largely on how well we use our agency. I hope all of us will yield our agency to God and "let the consequence follow".
Thank you for everything. I miss and love you so much!
Love,
Elder Jonathan kaufman
P.S.: Please give Pat my best. Tell him that my comp and I constantly fast and pray for him.
I am really going to miss all the neat families I have met and taught. Great comfort is found in Doctrine & Covenants 18. We learn that we will experience everlasting joy with those that we have taught the Gospel to. In addition to that, D & C 130:2 states that " the same sociality which exist among us here will exist among us there. The Gospel plan really outlines and maps outs our whole life. Our eternal joy and happiness depends largely on how well we use our agency. I hope all of us will yield our agency to God and "let the consequence follow".
Thank you for everything. I miss and love you so much!
Love,
Elder Jonathan kaufman
P.S.: Please give Pat my best. Tell him that my comp and I constantly fast and pray for him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment