Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WEEK 91 - The Success from Our Work Seems to Be Increasing

Mom,

Like Montreal, the weather here in Utah is beautiful. The sun in brightly shining, the grass is greener, and smiling faces are glowing. Weather greatly affects peoples attitudes, and at time, soften hearts. I am finally appreciating the beauty of Roy. Isn't that a shocker?!

The success from our work seems to be increasing. Our investigators are willing to keep commitments and happily look forward to their baptism. June 5 and 6 will be a weekend to remember: we are planning on baptizing 7 of our investigators that weekend.

Although Elder Kreiberg and I have been together for 4 1/2 months, not to mention in the same area, we are tremendously fortunate to have so much success. Like Alma and Amulek, as we testify and teach in unity, many will be astonished (Alma 10:12) and find faith in Christ, even those who have previously turned down our message.

I had a very spiritual experience at church 2 days ago. Like never before, I felt the Holy Ghost warn, prompt, and guide my thoughts. It was very inspiring. Hope blossomed in my heart and my faith in Christ felt like it was inflated. I lost every desire and tendency to put down, tease, and make fun of people. Instead, understanding and patience was given to me. The Holy Ghost is the messenger and deliverer of truth, guidance, warning, hope, faith, knowledge and love. The Holy Ghost can tell us all things what we should do (2 Nephi 32:5) All these great things come from God and are possible because of the atonement.

On a lighter note, I am continuing to lose weight and looking healthier. In fact, many missionaries mention that I am losing weight. That is a good indication that it is true. haha

Thank you for all you do. I love you a lot.

Elder jonathan kaufman

P.S: Tell Elder Glowa to have a Happy Birthday!

Brooke sent me a package! haha it was amazing. She is amazing. Tell her I am really thankful. please:)
-------------

Dad,

I am glad you guys had an enjoyble time for mom's birthday.

Isn't amazing how many youth are planning to serve missions? The Montreal Stake is on fire -- keep the fire burning.

Is patrick in severe pain? I hope not. I put his name in the temple today. I know God will protect and heal him.

Well keep up with the updates. I always enjoy them. I love you and really can't wait to see you again. I wonder how much you have changed. It will be a great reunion.

The Gospel is true and blesses families. I hope to have the highest blessing with all of you.

Love you tons,

Elder Jonathan Kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!