Mommy,
It was a delight speaking to all of you again. I am happy to hear that everything is well and learn of all the updates. Thank you. You guys are the best. I love you guys a lot.
Are area is continuing to blossom. We are seeing a lot of success and praising the Lord. It is amazing. Thank you for all of your prayers.
Please thank the Carpenters and the Primary. I received their cards today. :)
Today I saw Sister Austad at the temple. They say Hi!
I love you a lot:
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
-------------
It was good talking to you pops:)
I miss you so much. I can't wait to return and jam in mah room. Good times.
Hopefully all is well and the Lord is blessing our family with his love.
Love yah:)
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment