Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WEEK 85 - Its Seems Like the Lord Is Overflowing our Mission Experience with Tender Mercies

Dear Mommy,

Congratulations on your new calling. You connect well with the Primary-aged children. I am confident that God will help you prepare and teach them the importance of living gospel throughout their lives. Alma 37:35 suggests that we learn and practice the gospel early in our lives. Without Primary, I am sure I would not be the same person I am today. I am extremely grateful for what I learned. Although it seemed like we (Pat, Chris, Jason, and the gang) were not listening, gospel truths penetrated and permeated our minds and influence and govern our choices today. Thank you.

We look forward to baptizing 3 individuals this week. We met another individual who wants to get baptized this Friday -- talk about a 1 week conversion! Its seems like the Lord is overflowing our mission experience with tender mercies. These miracles enrich my testimony and verify this Book of Mormon verse: Mormon 9:19. I know God inspires us to be in the 'right' places at the 'right' times. Speaking of these miracles, yesterday we met a man who wants to be baptized on Friday (this Friday). What's more, he is fully prepared: he has gone to church many times and is reading and praying daily. The temporal and temporary blessings the world offers and gives, are outweighed by the spiritual and durable blessings God promises.

I am still losing weight and becoming fit. Actually, many missionaries tell me I am getting 'skinny'. I don't mind that at all. I attribute all of this to my diet and constant exercise -- it works!

For my package. Suprise me.

I do talk to Elder Bland. I serve near him. I like him a lot.
Oh! Elder Fairbanks came to visit me a couple nights ago. He has been home for 5 weeks now.
I miss him alot.

I forgot to say I love you!
I really do.:)
---------
Dad, I randomly met up with Kam in Salt Lake. It was'nt planned. God put us in the right place I guess.

Love yah
Elder Jonathan Kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!