Mommy,
I have upgraded my email account 4 weeks ago. It was simple and convenient. All of my emails were automatically transferred to this account. What's more, I do not need to worry about deleting any emails because of the increased capacity to hold emails. Its a beautiful thing.
Utah is dramatically warming up and I am loving it. My best experiences as a missionary are formed in the spring and summer. I am convinced that Heaven only experiences spring and summer ha ha...
This week Elder Kreiberg and I baptized A.J L.. He is 25 years old and has finally mustered up enough confidence to act on what God has told him. He was scared of making big changes and making commitments. After praying and fasting and receiving inspiration, Elder Kreiberg and I thought it would be best to help him (A.J) understand the true doctrine of prayer. As a result, his prayers were enriched and he received an indelible answer that convinced him to come unto Christ. It was an amazing experience. I know the Holy Ghost attended with him as he sought truth. He is now working towards the temple, anticipating his endowment from God, and preparing for a celestial and eternal marriage. The Gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation.
The friendships that I have established on my mission are incredible. Meeting and talking with families, recent coverts and youth have really brightened my life and given me a great love for the Gospel. I am grateful that the same sociality that exists here is present in Heaven. Being surrounded and loved by others is truly a blessing sent from Heaven. God knows how to gladden any individuals heart. We just have to live within His Plan of Happiness to find it.
I had the chance to eat lunch with Cedric and Justin Haworth (Allison Bill's fiance) yesterday. I had a great time talking with them. If anything, I am now feeling comfortable about the idea of returning home. It will be tough, but it will work out. I also talked with Allison Bill on the phone. It was good to hear from her and learn about things back home. I can't believe she will be married before I return. Isn't that crazy! I too want to marry in the San Diego temple. It looks so majestic and holy -- It's beautiful.
The work here in Roy is 'rockin'. We are being blessed with many new investigators who are accepting baptism dates. We are teaching a lot of youth lately. I think when I return, I would love to be a seminary teacher or something like that. I love teaching the youth. I love teaching.
Anyhow, I am doing well: losing weight and gaining muscle. Also, my tan is visible. I really have no complaints. WE are probably gonna play soccer today.
I love you like a mouse loves cheese haha
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment