Mommy,
I can't believe you and dad will soon be married for 34 years. You guys are amazing! I constantly think of and pray for you. You are amazing examples for me and help me aqcuire a stronger resolution to be my best self. I owe you a millions 'thank you's'. I love you tremendously.
Another great week has passed. I actually had the privilege of returning to Logan and baptizing a individual I taught for 4 months. It felt good being in Logan again; however, seing David H. follow Christ and be baptized was the crowning event of my experience up in Logan.
While we were changing back into our dry clothes, I asked him what made him decide to be baptized. He replied, "it was because of you". You can only imagine how I felt at that time. I immediately thought of John 14:27. This scripture taught me that no earthly source can compare to the peace and happiness that heaven brings to those who live in harmony with God's word.
What's more, next week we will be baptizing Jeff C. He used to be a baptist minister; however, after teaching true doctrine and inviting him to follow Christ through baptism performed with God's authority and power, he accepted and realized that the gospel he is now embracing, contains complete truth about God, His ways, and His plan.
It was a remarkable and a memorable experience for my companion and I. Elder Kreiberg is a new missionary, so he is loving all of this success -- as I am.
Elder Kreiberg and I are having a lot of fun and are finding success. Keep praying for us:)
I know the gospel is restored, and benefits all those who apply and then re-apply its principles.
I love you... a lot.
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
P.S. I did receive your letter keep sending them....and I did receive Brooke's. please tell her I am writing her today.:)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment