Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WEEK 67- We had Interviews with President Olson

Mom,

Yesterday we had interviews with President Olson... I feel comfortable where I am right now. I am having a blast. I feel renewed and refreshed. I am doing good.

Thank you for the photos. I love seing pictures of you guys!

Dillan F. is getting baptized on Saturday. I will have the pleasure of performing the ordinance. God has been working with that family, because they are changing so much. It was so great to witness that.

Yesterday Elder Micky D and I went out with the assistants. We had a blast! We taught, contacted, tackled each other and so much more. It was so much fun.

Give my birthday wishes to Bro Donaldson! Did he turn 26? haha tell him I love him.

Tell Pat that I am excited he is big zone leader!!! love him too!

I look forward to my package. I love you.


Elder Jonathan Kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!