Mom,
Last week, while I was on exchanges on USU campus, I met up with Elder Green. It was great to see him. I could tell he was really adjusting to being home.
Thank you for all the stamps. Give my thanks to Sister Glowa for this!!!!I ought to write Chris. I haven't talked to him in ages. How is he doing? Tell him I love him.
I think it is great that you and Sister Ogden communicate via email. She is the bomb. I love her a lot. Also, her husband is a riot. We have a lot of fun together. The experience of a mission enables you to form many friendships. I am really grateful for that. Elder Mcdaniel and I did prepare a little presentation for the Ogden's ward. It was a lot of fun.
I will take 50 bucks out of my bank account today and purchase the John Bytheway CD. Thank you so much.
As for calls on Christmas, I haven't the slightest clue. I will email you news when I receive it. Logan is still wonderful. Because we have no car, we walk from appointment to appointment. However, because of the large concentration of members here, we hitch for rides -- it is pretty tight. The weather is just perfect too. No complaints.
Dylan was baptized last Saturday. It was a pretty sweet baptism. The kid is really changing. It is amazing. It's amazing what happens to individuals who include and recognize God in their lives. Hearts change, families unite, testimonies are established, priorities are set, visions are clear, and hopes for a Glorious existence with God is bright.
I love you all.
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment