NB: This picture was sent to us today, via iphone from a member in Logan. What a surprise in deed! Mom,
I am glad to hear all is well at home. Logan has been treating me well and it's not even that cold. It has snowed a couple of times since I have been here, but that's about it. It is hard not to think of home, especially during the holidays.
Speaking of holidays, I had a rocking Thanksgiving. To start off the festivities, we played zone football. Although it was fun, I realized how out of shape I really am. For the record, I still dominated (my team won) ;). However, the next day my sore muscles dominated me. I guess that should give me a greater and deeper incentive to get back into shape or not;). Next, we watched the movie titled "Surfs Up". Even though it was a Disney movie it was actually really funny. We also watched the movie "Stardust". This movie was epic! Like Rebecca, I am starting to love the English accent! We also, spent time with some families and just hung out. All in all - to say I was content, would be an understatement.
Dillan, one of our investigators, who was at one time totally against meeting with us - and even considering baptism - has accepted to be baptized. After he attended a baptism, the Spirit, taught him that baptism is true and needed. He said: "That was so cool, I wanna get baptized too!" By the way, he is only 11. Cool story huh? (Mark 10:27)
I love yah,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
0 comments:
Post a Comment