Mommy,
This week has been fantastic. Elder McDaniel and I are having a blast and are also seing a lot of success. He served in Ogden for the past 6 months so he loves street contacting. I haven't really set apart time for street contacting in awhile, so we thought we start doing that here. As a result, we have found many potential investigators and have gained some pretty funny stories.
The Lord keeps blessing us with miracles. We were anticipating to baptize Yolanda next week; however, after one of our lessons she explained that she couldn't wait and wanted to be baptized this week. She met all of the standards that would qualify her for baptism, so we baptized her on Saturday! Because this baptism was so unexpected, we were very ill-prepared and let's just say the service wasn't as good as it should have been. It was good nonetheless. On top of that, since all of our baptisms are done in the tabernacle, here in Logan, we need to borrow a key to get in (keep in mind there is only one key in all of Cache Valley). To make a long story short, we lost and then found it! We were really scared though! We thought we blew it for the whole zone!!!
I really miss attending conference with you guys, especially hearing dad speak. It will be a delight to do that again.
Sister Ogden really enjoyed speaking with you.
These two lines are addressed to Elder Wong
Yesterday I met a returned missionary named Scott Olson. He served around Elder Wong. Tell him I met him!
My suitcases are fine. I did not take a picture. I totally forgot and I am not wearing my regular shoes right now. Honestly, everything is holding up just fine.
Oh I will email you next Tuesday not Thursday!
Love yah
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
0 comments:
Post a Comment