Hey Mom and Dad,
We received the call this morning as the news is that Elder Fairbanks is getting transfered. He will be going back to his old zone (South Ogden), one of his favorite areas. Although it is sad to have him go, I am glad to have served and learned from him. He is definitely one of my favorite companions.
This week Johnny Ha was baptized. This was a defining moment in my life. The spirit that was present at the baptism was deeply felt, greater than at any moment in life. The spirit's sweet voice reassured me that I am here for a reason, and I am doing what is right and true. Johnny offered the closing prayer at the end of his baptism. Personally, it was the most heartfelt prayer I have heard in forever. I have witnessed a man change into a man of God (Alma 29:10).
Also, for our youth lesson, we had a testimony meeting. It was a very spiritual night. A lot of the youth confessed that these meetings are helping realize how important following Jesus really is. They also revealed that being in an atmosphere which is conducive to the spirit, is their goals. It's amazing to think our influence reaches both non and active members.
Elder McDaniel is my new comp. I have no idea who he is. I am sure that all will go well.
I have recieved your dear elders. Thank you!
Today our zone will go bowling. Can't wait for that.
I love and appreciate all you do. As for Christmas, I was thinking that a CD full of talks by John Bytheway would be really appreciated. I bought his Box Set featuring talks entitled: Weed Your Brain, Grow Your Testimony, First Solo, Which Values Do You Value. He has a new Box Set. I would really love that:)
God is real and loves us all. I pray that we may all feel of his love everyday.
Love,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
We received the call this morning as the news is that Elder Fairbanks is getting transfered. He will be going back to his old zone (South Ogden), one of his favorite areas. Although it is sad to have him go, I am glad to have served and learned from him. He is definitely one of my favorite companions.
This week Johnny Ha was baptized. This was a defining moment in my life. The spirit that was present at the baptism was deeply felt, greater than at any moment in life. The spirit's sweet voice reassured me that I am here for a reason, and I am doing what is right and true. Johnny offered the closing prayer at the end of his baptism. Personally, it was the most heartfelt prayer I have heard in forever. I have witnessed a man change into a man of God (Alma 29:10).
Also, for our youth lesson, we had a testimony meeting. It was a very spiritual night. A lot of the youth confessed that these meetings are helping realize how important following Jesus really is. They also revealed that being in an atmosphere which is conducive to the spirit, is their goals. It's amazing to think our influence reaches both non and active members.
Elder McDaniel is my new comp. I have no idea who he is. I am sure that all will go well.
I have recieved your dear elders. Thank you!
Today our zone will go bowling. Can't wait for that.
I love and appreciate all you do. As for Christmas, I was thinking that a CD full of talks by John Bytheway would be really appreciated. I bought his Box Set featuring talks entitled: Weed Your Brain, Grow Your Testimony, First Solo, Which Values Do You Value. He has a new Box Set. I would really love that:)
God is real and loves us all. I pray that we may all feel of his love everyday.
Love,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
0 comments:
Post a Comment