I am not sure if you heard, but I met Casey Unwin and his wife at the Hinckley home this past week. It was exciting to see him again and chat for a little while.
This week was awesome. For awhile the area was slow and almost termed 'dead'. However, with the arrival of Elder Crafton things have been picking up. We were given an innumerable amount of referrals and had three baptisms on Saturday! The Lord is truly aiding us in our efforts. What's more, Elder Crafton and I get along great: we teach and preach well...together. He is a really gifted and talented missionary. This will definitely be a learning experience for me.
I know you will be happy to hear that my comp and I sing to about everyone we talk to. Singing is such a great way to invite the spirit, especially when both singers can actually 'sing'! I knew this talent would help me out on my mission.
I can't believe I have been out for one year! Time really does fly by. In fact, it is scary to think I will be home in one year. Well, I guess scary is the wrong word to use, but you know what I mean. I am glad to know I still have one year to be a full time missionary! I have gained so many friendships and obtained many memories. There is nothing better I could be doing. Thank you for being such great and loving parents.
Please tell Bro Dave Jones that I received his letter and that I appreciate him and the great example he has been to me. He was a stalwart YM President. I agree with him too: dad was an inspired bishop to choose him to lead the horribly uncontrollable YoungMen.
I cannot wait for the arrival of my package. Thank you for all you do and for all of your support.
I love you to death:) Elder Jonathan Kaufman
0 comments:
Post a Comment