Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WEEK 42 JUNE 16 2009

Mommy,

I am delighted to hear about the success the Quebec Montreal M-R Stake is enjoying. Thank you for the updates with regards to new callings. All of this is very exciting.

Yes I am proud of Rebecca -- I am also proud to be a Kaufman!

Please notify me about Jason as soon as a possible -- when you recieve news that is.

This week Elder Onon and I have witnessed many miracles:

1. After teaching an "on the spot lesson", and commiting an investigator for baptism at least three times, we finally gave up and requested we offer a prayer to close the meeting. During the prayer, the (loud) music in the back room turned off. Immediatelty after saying "amen" he looked up and said, "Did you hear that!!!" I then said, "We did...Who is in the back room?" He replied, "No one". Will you guys come back on Tuesday? As you could probably imagine, we were shocked!

2. While we were visiting with one of the bishops, we met his inactive daughter who asked us if we could baptize her 10 year-old son.
Can you believe it!!! ? The Lord continues to bless and watch over us here in Clearfield.

Today we hiked Adams Canyon. It was so neat. However, I wish I was in better shape -- I was huffing and puffing the WHOLE TIME...that's the mark of an "out-of-shape son". Yes. I took many pictures and you will receive them next week.

This past week, Elder Onon and I taught 30 lessons. That is a record!!
PLease keep me in your prayers and thank the Lord for all that he does for us.

Transfers are in 3 weeks. I will keep you posted.

Love you
Elder Jonathan Kaufman

----------------------

Daddy,

I can't even call you on Father's Day. What a ripp off!!! haha.
I am glad to hear all is well in Montreal and at home.
Yes, my arms and chest have maintained their size, but my endurance is at an "all- time-low". I will try running in the mornings.
I hope Bruce responds to my email. Call soon.
I will be jamming with my gator today. That should be fun!!
I wish I could run 5 miles....I could barely hike for 2 hours today!!!
Pops, I love and miss you.
Keep me posted with everything:)
Love yah
Elder Jonathan Kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!