Mommy,
The weather is perfect and I am happy! What's more, I am in a walking area, so I feel healthy:) - I am doing well.
My new companion is a stud! We have a lot of fun, talk to EVERYONE and work our little hearts out -- it is sweet.
So here's the story:
We cover 9 wards in Clearfield North and the members are eager to help and invite. We have tons of people to teach and baptize!
We live with the Hoggan's temporarily due to some complications . My companion's name is Elder Stewart. He is from Thunder Bay Ontario! Sister Joyce always mentions that she regrets putting two Canadians together! haha
Please tell the Sperduti's, Loredana and Anthony that I miss them and hope they are doing well.
Trust me, you do not want to roam the streets of Ogden. You want to make your way to Garland, Farr West, and Bountiful.
My suitcases seem to be doing well. No complaints -- They do well holding all of my prized possessions.
Tomorrow I will hold my first district meeting! I cannot wait. There are a lot of really good elders that I look forward to working with.
Anyways, today I plan on jamming with the other companionship that lives with us. Also, we will be playing some sports and going shopping. These are basically the components that constitute a regular P-day -- oh plus temple worship;)
I hope you enjoy the pics;)
Your son,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment