Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WEEK 19 (Jan 6 2009)

Elder Kaufman and his new companion, Elder Lord, on Christmas Eve

Hey Momma,

Thank you so much for the package you sent me! It was the crowning moment for my Christmas experience here in Utah. I really enjoyed all of the gifts - you know how to spoil me!
I received the package via Allison Bill last Tuesday! We then met up on Friday for lunch (with Justin) - we talked for one hour! I am not going to lie, after lunch I started to miss home and my friends. However, I am not depressed, in fact, I am still having the time of my life serving a mission.

I haven't been working out as much as I should have. As a result, I am losing definition. Because of this, I bought a pullup bar - I am excited to hook it up and get big again!

This week was awesome. We taught many lessons! A lot of missionaries neglect teaching less actives because they do not lead to baptism's, however, as Nephi and Lehi (Helaman 5) we go after investigators and dissentors. Anyways, after one particular teaching appointment, I found myself crying during the car ride back home. It was such a testimony booster!

This past week we went on exchanges with the Zone leaders and assistants. We had an awesome time. While with the zone leaders we found a random person who wanted to be baptized! - sweet!!
Then, with the assistants, we had a edifying experience with one of our investigators.
Also, last Sunday, Elder Lord and I taught the Relief Society 3 times ( different wards).

I love you guys,

Please enjoy the long awaited pictures!:)

Your son,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!