Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WEEK 18 (DEC 30 2008)

Hey mom and dad,

I was so happy to talk to you on Christmas. I loved hearing your voices and the assurance that all of you are doing well.

I had a great Christmas after talking to you, we had to push (for 40 mins) the car out of the snow. We then made it to the Bywaters for lunch. After that we went to the Clarkes for dinner and a movie. We watched Wall-e. It was a pretty good movie.

I received your package full of love aka goodies today! Thanks so much.

I talked to Allison Bill today, I am going to meet up with them today and receive yet another package - lucky me.
I am at the Cunninghams house right now. We are going sledding real soon.
I forgot my camera so, I cannot send picks today! yikes!!!! haha next week?

As for missionary work, it has been slow due to the holidays. However, we picked up three new investigators - James + Angie and Jared . Pray for them. Also pray for Trent. He is going through a rough time.

I love the Book of Mormon. Read Moroni 9, 10. There is so much doctrine to be applied in our lives. Really study about Moroni's character. He is truly a prophet of God.

You found me! Those pictures are exactly what G-land looks like in the summer. Amazingly, the cars in the parking lot are the cars that would be found if your drove by today haha. You found the Mckees as well. I love how you found me. We are so far, yet so close.

Thank the Glowas and Carpenters for their packages for me.
Love you both,

Your son,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!