Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WEEK 12

Hello Mom + Dad,

1. Elder Dennis is healed! His ear is not bothering him anymore. The Merell family is not in my area - it is near by, but Elder Dennis and I have stewardship over Garland. However, we can go to restaurants, gyms and so forth. We cannot just go in the Tremonton area to meet people.

2. The internet was down. Right before I pressed, "send" the reception was lost. I printed the email and mailed it home. You should receive it soon:)

3.There have been some acts of violence demonstrated by people in the City. Luckily, I live in farm country. I have an awesome story pertaining to that - I will write about it later in the letter.

4. Every time I speak, my companion will speak- that’s a rule of thumb;)
Our talks were "awesome" according to many. We do not have any other talks scheduled as of yet. However, we will be teaching the YM + YW this week.
Numbers: 5+6+7+8 are answered in my letter home.

I am happy to hear about the baptism of Courtney. Tell her I say "hi" and that I am proud of her. She made the best decision - she fulfilled one of the commandments found in 3 Nephi 27. Tell Ben I am proud of him as well.

Moms tell Rebecca I will tell the Tremonton elders about the Merrill family.

This week I had the blessing of baptizing Luke.
It was an awesome baptism. I have already baptized 5 souls! How awesome is that? The Lord truly does bless us if we exercise faith!

Mom, this letter has to be cut short. Can you tell EVERYONE that I read their emails but I had no time to reply to them?

I want everyone to know that revelation and miracles have not ceased. Why? God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Faith precedes the miracle - reverence and repetition precede revelation.
The heavens are in communication with earth.
Through our faith, reverence and repetition, miracles and revelation will be wrought on.
I love you,
Your son,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!