Hello everyone
Jonathan's mailing address at the MTC until September 16 will be:
ELDER JONATHAN MICHAEL KAUFMAN
UTAH OGDEN MISSION
PROVO MISSIONARY TRAINING CENTER, BOX 106
2005 N 900 E
PROVO UT 84604-1793
USA
Feel free to write. I will post his next address when he will be in the mission field.
Thank you all for your support
The Kaufmans
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratulations!!
You may miss Elder Kaufman a lot right now, but he is only a prayer away.
Thanks for all your hard work and service you give to the Lord and to the church.
We love you soooo much!!!
Bishop and Heather Johnson
Mosiah 4:15 But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another. By wonderful examples from his family, Elder Kaufman is now walking (mission) in the ways of truth. You've done such a wonderful job Brigitte and Pres. Kaufmanin in preparing him for this day. It shows through Elder Kaufman that if the gospel is truly implemented in the home, wanting to serve becomes a natural thing to do. Bob and I love your family and you're in our thoughts always.
Love the Donaldson Family
Congratulations! He truly resembles a son of Helaman (and the Kaufmans!) We are thrilled for your family and know extraordinary work will be accomplished as Jonathan serves as it all depended on him and prays as it all depended on the Lord.
Love,
The Lembles
It brought tears to my eyes to see to your mom pin your missionary tag on you. What a beautiful moment , thanks for sharing it with us.
We are all so proud of you.
We will keep you in our prayers , may our Heavenly Father bless you and your family though out your mission.
We love you ,
The Glowa's
Lemblé06 said...
He's not even my brother and I feel all choked up. He is so well prepared! His face shows his enthusiasm. We know he will do extraordinary things as he works as if it all depended on him and prays like it all depended on the Lord!
Rachel & Philippe
August 30, 2008 6:05 AM
What beautiful pictures (memories) you have and a beautiful family as well. Such a proud moment to see Jonathan serving the Lord....We love him and will keep him in our prayers always and you as well as you are missing him. Congratulations on a job well done!
Love,
The Gagnon Family
Dear Elder Kaufman, How I wish is could have been there to see you off. your family looks so happy for you. We will miss your humor at church while your on your mission. I know you will touch many lives as they will surely see the love of Christ in you countenance.
Take care
the Laytons
Congratulations Elder Kaufman!
I'm sorry I missed your Farewell (was in California at the time) but thanks to Fatima's facebook pictures, I felt I was there in spirit! You've come a long way! I remember babysitting Rebecca when you were born so your mom could spend some quality time with you! So proud that You're serving the Lord. It might be hard but it will be worth every moment. I enjoyed your testimony at your farewell, Keep being the wonderful person you are and you'll do great. The Lord is always on your side so keep Him close to you. All my best wishes and love, Monic Racinskas (aka Foisy)
I'm feeling choked up as I read through this and think about the first time I played basketball with Jonathan and Patrick as 11 and 10 year olds. Seeing pictures like these and reading letters like these are a young mens leader's fantasy. Thank you Brigitte for doing this!
Post a Comment