Mom,
Another 6 weeks has flown by, which means its 'transfer' time. My new companion will be Elder Crafton. He was my zone leader in my last area and we got along really well; so I am not worried about a thing. Elder Dardon, after Thursday will no longer be known as 'Elder' but 'Brother' Dardon. He is going back to Alberta, Canada! Even though he is nervous about the transition, I know he will be comfortable.
While I was
on exhanges last week, I ran into two of my recent converts from Farr West: the Meyers. Amazingly, they had just returned from the airport, picking up their recently returned missionary from Paraguay. After talking to him for a moment I found out that he knew and served around Elder Bill. How amazing is that! I was so happy to see them again. I also attended his homecoming talk and took a picture with them.
The meyers also have plans to go through the temple in a couple of months and I will be able to be there with them. I can't wait! Oh the joy's of missionary work!!!
Please be sure to tell Phill I say "HI"
Love yah,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
Another 6 weeks has flown by, which means its 'transfer' time. My new companion will be Elder Crafton. He was my zone leader in my last area and we got along really well; so I am not worried about a thing. Elder Dardon, after Thursday will no longer be known as 'Elder' but 'Brother' Dardon. He is going back to Alberta, Canada! Even though he is nervous about the transition, I know he will be comfortable.
While I was
The meyers also have plans to go through the temple in a couple of months and I will be able to be there with them. I can't wait! Oh the joy's of missionary work!!!
Please be sure to tell Phill I say "HI"
Love yah,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
0 comments:
Post a Comment