Mommy,
While I was writting my email, somehow my message was deleted! I wrote so much!! I am upset. I will include some questions:
What are Chris and Jason doing for fun?
What does your day look like?
Any new move into the ward?
Last Monday, we had three new investigators and we issued three new dates for April. The Lord is really extending His hand in this area. I am privileged to have this awesome opportunity. It is way humbling and helps my spiritual development. Awesome story: two of my recent converts emailed me today! I was so happy to hear from them and read how they were doing and progressing. Oh yeah, these computers are not reading my mem. card. I cannot send pictures!! I will send my memory card home today! I feel soooo sorry about all of this...
I am sorry. Our ride is coming real soon.
I enjoy all of your letters and emails.
I am doing fine and receiving all the blessings from the Lord.
Keep praying for me and Elder Lunt.
We appreciate it!
I look forward to your letter. I apologize....sincerely.
Next week will be a longer email. I promise!
I love you!
Elder jonathan Kaufman
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment