Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WEEK 28 - (March 10 2009)

Hey Mommy,

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU for sending that package this way! That makes me happy!
Well, Elder Lunt and I are getting along well, and are exposed to much success here in Farr West. My comp is from Phoenix, Arizona. He is still trying to adjust to the cold weather -- Yesterday we performed our first act of service...SHOVELING ha ha!!! It was his first time and we had a blast. This call as a trainer is so much fun. However, it stretches me. I enjoy serving with my companion.

SWEET STORY:
We have been teaching this eternal investigator (meaning she has been taught for ever ....). This week we stopped by her house, sang her a hymn and this was her response: "I have never heard missionaries sing to me. Let's pick a date for baptism!" HOW SWEET IS THAT! I am so happy we were instruments in helping her feel the light of Christ so she could know baptism is for her. As of now, we have 3 gators with a date for baptism. It is pretty exciting. We are so pumped for these up coming weeks. As always, pray for us!

I am glad to read Pat is having a blast at the MTC. Those feeling will be augmented when he makes his advent into the mission field.

I can't believe I have been out for 6 months already. Time is flying by! There are also so many missionaries serving the Lord from Montreal. That is special.

Thank you for all you do mom. I really appreciate you and your awesome example and love to me.

Well, I love and miss all of you. Please write me more letters during the week so I can feel your love so much more!

I love you,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman



Hey pops,
I am happy to hear the missionary work back home is booming. That makes me happy.
Concerning side burns. Pres is cool with me having them. As long as they do not exceed the length of my ears.
I haven't played guitar once since I left Garland. I miss it so much!! I have been playing a lot of ball. Actually, I can hang on to the rim! That used to be my lifetime goal, remember?
Thank you for sending me those cuff links! I am way excited!

I miss and love you!
your son Elder Kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!