Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WEEK 27 (March 3 2009)

Mommy and Daddy

Whoa! I was really excited about hearing how Elder Carpenter and Chris are doing. I am really anxious to hear how Patrick likes the MTC.

I am sure he will have the time of his life. He has not yet emailed me. I do not expect him to write though, as he said he has exactly thirty minutes to write home. If he exceeds that designated time slot, the computer shuts down and does not send. I hated that feeling.

Tell Chris I love and miss him.

Well, the weather is warming up. That makes missionary work a lot more fun. On Sundays we basically drive around and stop at whatever ward our gators attend. Also, all missionaries work at the stake level. We cover 22 wards. I cannot even number the amount of people I've contacted...Thousands I would imagine.

I still do have that little photo album. I would love it if you could send more pictures.

I have good news to report. Last night I was called to serve as a trainer. I will meet my companion tomorrow. I am way exicted. My comp however, will be leaving and serving as a zone leader.
Sorry for the short letter home, but I have to get going.

I love and miss you.
pray for me.
your son,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!