Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WEEK 23 - FEB 03 09

Hey mom,

The weeks just fly by! I can't believe that it is already Tuesday. Elder Lahoda and I played basketball with some nice guys, we met this past week. No joke, they remind me of Wayne and Garth from Waynes World!

Patrick did email me, as did Chris! I was laughing while I read the whole ordeal! I can't believe he is serving in MTL. I am sure he will love it -- Missions are awesome anywhere you serve, I would imagine!

Farr West and Plain City are on fire!!! Elder Lahoda and I are working machines! On top of that, we get along really well. We baptized Bianca this Saturday. It was not expected. She felt she needed to be baptized asap! We did not complain!

As for our other investigators, we committed a couple for baptism on Feb 21. We are teaching them at President Peterson's home. He is the Stake President and a way awesome member -- He is helping out so much! On that same date, Kylie will be baptized as well. The work here in on a roll and we are way excited!

For the past couple of days I have been reading conference talks. I have learned so much! We are truly blessed to have the Prophets and Apostles in our lives. They provide providence for us and give us hope.
As for me, I have gained weight! I no longer have a six pack! Elder Lahoda ALWAYS pokes fun at it...no punn intended. I am not completely fat. I still look like I am in shape, however, I can work out a bit harder! I will!

Well, I hope you enjoy the pics:)
love yah:)
your son elder jonathan kaufman

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!