Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WEEK 20 (JAN 13 2009)

Hey Mom and Dad,

I am glad you enjoyed those pictures! I would have sent more today, however, I did not take any new ones. As of today, I promise to send pictures every week, assuming I take some, OK?:)

This week has been awesome! Elder Lord and I have found two new investigators: Jennifer and Kevin . These two individuals want to find peace in this life. Hopefully, they will seek out God, with a lowliness of heart and let the Holy Ghost teach them. What's more, it is my prayer that they find out for themselves the benefits of seeking the Kingdom of God first.

As for our other gators (investiGATORS), James has a total change of heart! After his baby was blessed in church, he seems to want to know more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I am so happy for his progess! Trent is still struggling...Pray for him. Justin...well, he is still making baby steps.

Today Elder Lord and I decided it was time to work out. Accordingly, I never sweeted so much in my life! I am so out of shape it is not funny! I am not fat or anything, I am just OUT OF SHAPE! That is going to change.

I have been having so many awesome studies this past week. I always say: The heavens truly illuminate the earth with so many divine insights. I agree with Nephi: Those who have DESIRE, and DILIGENTLY seek God, His mysteries will be unfolded unto them. I especially like the word UNTO in that sentence. We have the responsibility to accept the answers we receive from on high. They will NEVER be forced into our hearts (2 Nephi 33:1)

Today I am getting a haircut. My hair is RELATIVELY long. I like the short hair dues now. Isn't that a shock!

I am afraid I will be transferred next week! I am excited to leave, and at the same time I don't. I know I will be fine.

I love you all,
Your son,
Elder Jonathan Kaufman
P.S.: Oh yeah! I received your letter on Friday! Thank you for the letter:)

0 comments:

We appreciate your visit!